Dubai Bank selects Ireland’s Trintech to provide credit card management
Dubai Bank has selected Ireland’s Trintech PayWare CMS solution to manage its card processing requirements.
Dubai Bank plans to expand its credit card issuing operations through its branch network in Dubai and later through other branches across the Emirates. PayWare CMS provides Dubai Bank with an enterprise card management solution that is designed to handle multiple card products and technologies.
PayWare CMS is designed for banks, financial institutions, processors and retailers who wish to issue cards and accept card payments. This solution provides a comprehensive payment solution supporting all aspects of card and merchant management, payment authorization, clearing and settlement.
Trintech is a provider of transaction management and payment infrastructure solutions to financial institutions, payment processors, enterprise retailers and network operators globally. Trintech's solutions manage each area of the payment transaction cycle from authentication, authorization, settlement, dispute resolution and reconciliation. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Card Tech Limited inks deal with Cypriot payment processors
- Emarat offers Dubai Bank credit cardholders 24-hour payment facilities
- EBI to provide secure online payment solutions for makook.com
- Dubai Municipality and Dubai eGovernment launch online payment facility
- CTL solution licensed to Egypt’s Mediterranean Smart Card