Dubai-based Scion International links up with JD Edwards
JD Edwards, a PeopleSoft Company, has reported that Dubai-based Scion International is implementing an enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform using modules from the JD Edwards 5 family of products across its operations.
Scion is a beauty company with supply and manufacturing facilities in Dubai and Sharjah. It has already started implementing distribution and financial modules across its United Arab Emirates (UAE) operations as part of its drive to streamline internal processes and delivery mechanisms.
The company, which produces fragrances and cosmetics for many multinational brands, has chosen to roll-out the first phase of its ERP project across its operations in the UAE. During the next year and a half, the organization will introduce JD Edwards 5 solutions to the rest of its distribution operations around the world, including the US and Europe. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- JD Edwards launches new office and ambitious strategy for Middle East market
- JD Edwards' new partner in Kuwait opens doors to strong growth
- Saudi Arabia’s Radwa goes live on PeopleSoft real time enterprise applications
- Degussa MBT adopts Microsoft Business Solutions
- Kahramaa Water and Electric Corporation Selects J.D. Edwards OneWorld for Complete Utilities Solution