Dubai to be showcased in exhibitions in nine cities this month
Dubai amenities and facilities will be showcased in various cities across the world this month as part of the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing's (DTCM) initiative to promote the emirate internationally to attract tourists and investments.
Dubai is participating in the World Travel India in Mumbai, Holiday World 2004 in Prague, Czech Republic, Italian International Tourism Exchange in Milan, Asia-Pacific Incentive and Meeting Expo in Melbourne, Australia, International CONFEX-2004 in London, UK and the East Mediterranean International Travel & Tourism Exhibition in Istanbul, Turkey all during February.
The department is also organizing for the first time a series of three road shows in New Zealand from February 10 to 13. The road shows cover three cities – Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch.
DTCM had an equally hectic schedule last month having participated in events such as Reseliv-2004 in Oslo, Norway, Ferien-2004 in Vienna, Austria, Matka-2004 in Helsinki, Finland, FESPO-2004 in Zurich, Switzerland, and FITUR-2004 in Madrid, Spain. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- TASWEEK: Smart Living City Dubai 2014 a platform to showcase Dubai’s transformation into one of the world’s smartest cities
- Dubai Showcases Tourist Attractions in Austria, Finland
- Dubai Maritime City showcases state-of-the-art facilities dedicated to oil and gas sector at international exhibition
- Dubai Culture showcases city’s Heritage Sites on Dubai360
- Middle East institutes showcase at Gulf Education and Training Exhibition