Dubai - British Airways' top fifth destination
Dubai has emerged as British Airways' top fifth destination with New York leading in popularity. Other cities include Miami, Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
Commenting on the popularity of Dubai, Debbie Frampton, British Airways’ Manager, UAE explained “Our regular 19 weekly flights from Dubai provide the best service with attractive promotions catering to various customer demands this makes British Airways a popular choice for passengers.”
On the domestic routes where British Airways will reunite thousands of families for the festive season, Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow are the top three destinations.
- British Airways launches special fare for travel from Dubai to London
- American Airlines operates out of Dubai under codeshare with British Airways
- British Airways increases frequency to Iran
- UAE: Over 100% Increase in Sales of British Airways’ holidays packages
- British Airways promotes new area manager for the Levant