Dubai building new bridge over the creek
To ease traffic on several of the city¹s main roads, Dubai Municipality is building a new bridge over the creek. Work on the Dh388 million project started on Thursday, WAM reported. Once completed, Ras Al Khor Bridge will be the third bridge over the creek.
- Dubai Properties expansion projects adds 9.8 kilometers to Dubai Creek
- Sheikh Mohammed sanctions The Floating Bridge project on Dubai Creek
- Nukote wins coating work on AED115 million Al-Maktoum Floating Bridge
- Dubai Properties to launch Culture Village
- Hamourabi Contracting Corporation executes projects