Dubai building new bridge over the creek
To ease traffic on several of the city¹s main roads, Dubai Municipality is building a new bridge over the creek. Work on the Dh388 million project started on Thursday, WAM reported. Once completed, Ras Al Khor Bridge will be the third bridge over the creek.
- Sheikh Mohammed sanctions The Floating Bridge project on Dubai Creek
- Building of new bridges completed in Iraq
- Habtoor Leighton Specon – Drake & Scull Engineering Joint Venture signs AED 395 million Jewel of the Creek MEP contract in Dubai for Dubai International Real Estate
- Emaar launches sale of luxury residences in two new towers in Dubai Creek Harbour
- Dubai Properties Group to proceed with development of Creek-side Culture Village