Dubai: Capitol Hotel Group investing in three new properties
The Capitol Hotel Group is investing Dh390 million in three new properties in Dubai, said a senior company official, according to Gulf News. They include a Dh150 million investment in the Moscow Hotel Dubai, a four-star hotel with 138 rooms; a Dh90 million investment in Elite Hotel Apartments, an 80-apartment complex in the Man-khool-Satwa area; and a Dh150 million investment in the Capitol Hotel Al Barsha which will have 200 rooms and 100 serviced apartments in Al Barsha near the Mall of the Emirates.
Construction is set to begin within a few months. The group now operates five hotels and serviced apartments in Dubai and two in Lebanon.
- UAE: Local group to invest in new properties
- InterContinental Hotels Group to open opening of three properties at Dubai Festival City
- Dh1b in to be invested by API Hotels in Dubai's Al Barsha Complex
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts expands presence in middle east with three new hotels in Dubai
- Chelsea Group investing in two Dubai properties