Dubai Careers is the latest job portal if you’re looking for jobs in Dubai
The portal enables job seekers to link their accounts with their LinkedIn job profile. (Pixabay)
Dubai: Smart Dubai has announced the launch of a new official central employment portal which will offer both citizens and expatriates an opportunity to apply for jobs that suit them.
Dubai Careers, developed by Smart Dubai Government Establishment, the technology arm of Smart Dubai, is an innovative platform that will help connect job seekers of all categories anywhere with Dubai government entities, officials announced during a press conference on Wednesday.
And while only government jobs are listed on the site initially, private sector jobs will be posted at a "later stage," said officials.
The centralized portal, which can be accessed on www.dubaicareers.ae and on the smart app ‘Dubai Careers’, has been designed with a smart mechanism to deal with employment applications.
It also offers a convenient search functionality for jobs including for fresh graduates and persons with special needs, they said.
The portal enables job seekers to link their accounts with their LinkedIn job profile. It also offers people a chance to look for volunteer jobs.
- Dubai eGovernment updates Dubai Government job portal
- DEWA participates in Careers UAE 2015 as platinum sponsor and announces 300 jobs for Emiratis in 2015
- Five insider secrets for job-hunting in Dubai
- Dubai eGovernment to highlight new eJob applications at Careers UAE 2005
- Trying your luck: Job-hunting in Dubai on a tourist visa