A very different 'Central Park' coming to Dubai
Nearly 80 per cent complete and located in a prime residential area in close proximity to Dubai Mall, Emirates Towers, Burj Khalifa and the Financial Centre metro station, the Central Park tower will comprise 426 apartments (Pictured: Dubai's International Financial Centre).
Click here to add Arady Developments LLC as an alert
Disable alert for Arady Developments LLC,
Click here to add Arif Mubarak as an alert
Disable alert for Arif Mubarak,
Click here to add Deyaar Development PJSC as an alert
Disable alert for Deyaar Development PJSC,
Click here to add Dubai Properties Group as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai Properties Group
Arady Developments LLC, a joint venture between Deyaar Development PJSC (Deyaar) and Dubai Properties Group, has announced the launch of its 48-storey residential tower, a part of the prestigious ‘Central Park’ project at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
Nearly 80 per cent complete and located in a prime residential area in close proximity to Dubai Mall, Emirates Towers, Burj Khalifa and the Financial Centre metro station, the Central Park tower will comprise 426 apartments including studios, one and two bedroom apartments, as well as two and three bedroom duplex and triplex penthouses.
Arif Mubarak, Chief Executive Officer at Arady Developments LLC said, “Central Park has been launched at an opportune time, when Dubai is experiencing growth and has proven its status as one of the most profitable locations for investment. Central Park is an outstanding high-value investment opportunity from two of the UAE’s respected developers. It caters to the growing needs of companies and individuals alike for such niche spaces. We are confident that the experience of living at Central Park will surpass residents’ expectations and offer an attractive investment opportunity.”
Central Park comprises over 1.57 million square feet of commercial and residential space. The handover of the residential tower is scheduled for the second half of 2014 with sales expected to begin mid-September. Arady Developments LLC, established in 2007 following a partnership agreement between Deyaar and DPG, will oversee the sale of the project.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- Dubai World Central Business Park to offer new offices at the heart of official World Expo 2020 site
- ‘Central Park’ at DIFC to feature 48-Storey residential tower
- Dubai World Central’s Business Park hosts educational seminar for legal consultants and law firms
- Emirates SkyCargo Freighter operations begin at Dubai World Central
- Park Air Systems & DPS win 3 contracts at Dubai’s world central airport