A very different 'Central Park' coming to Dubai
Arady Developments LLC, a joint venture between Deyaar Development PJSC (Deyaar) and Dubai Properties Group, has announced the launch of its 48-storey residential tower, a part of the prestigious ‘Central Park’ project at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
Nearly 80 per cent complete and located in a prime residential area in close proximity to Dubai Mall, Emirates Towers, Burj Khalifa and the Financial Centre metro station, the Central Park tower will comprise 426 apartments including studios, one and two bedroom apartments, as well as two and three bedroom duplex and triplex penthouses.
Arif Mubarak, Chief Executive Officer at Arady Developments LLC said, “Central Park has been launched at an opportune time, when Dubai is experiencing growth and has proven its status as one of the most profitable locations for investment. Central Park is an outstanding high-value investment opportunity from two of the UAE’s respected developers. It caters to the growing needs of companies and individuals alike for such niche spaces. We are confident that the experience of living at Central Park will surpass residents’ expectations and offer an attractive investment opportunity.”
Central Park comprises over 1.57 million square feet of commercial and residential space. The handover of the residential tower is scheduled for the second half of 2014 with sales expected to begin mid-September. Arady Developments LLC, established in 2007 following a partnership agreement between Deyaar and DPG, will oversee the sale of the project.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- ‘Central Park’ at DIFC to feature 48-Storey residential tower
- Dubai World Central Business Park to offer new offices at the heart of official World Expo 2020 site
- Dubai World Central’s Business Park hosts educational seminar for legal consultants and law firms
- Emirates SkyCargo Freighter operations begin at Dubai World Central
- Park Air Systems & DPS win 3 contracts at Dubai’s world central airport