Dubai Chamber participates in the Dubai forum in Malta, signs cooperation agreement
The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, participated in the commercial and investment development forum between Dubai and Malta, and signed a cooperation agreement with the Maltese Foreign Trade Development organization.
The lecture was attended by a large number of prominent Maltese officials and businessmen, including the Maltese Finance Minister, the President and the Director General of the Maltese Foreign Trade Organization, and the Director of the Maltese Trade Center in Dubai.
The Maltese Trade Center in Dubai was established in conjunction with the Dubai Chamber, to help develop commerce, and unveil investment opportunities, raising the number of commercial and trade centers in Dubai to 56 centers. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Malta signs double taxation agreement and establishes consulate in Dubai
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre signs a Cooperation Agreement with Malta Arbitration Centre
- Maltese President in Cyprus
- Dubai Chamber receives Jeddah Chamber delegation seeking enhanced cooperation
- Dubai Chamber enhances business ties with Georgia