Dubai: Chinese firm in real estate investment
Two Chinese business groups are expected to invest $300 million in retail and real estate ventures in Dubai. According to Gulf News, Zhongon Construction Group, which is working on $30 billion worth of projects in China, will invest about $100 million in real estate projects in Dubai, according to the group's partner in the UAE.
- Pakistani real estate firm to invest in Dubai Sports City
- UAE business groups optimistic regarding Lebanon real estate investments
- Emirates Bank to invest in real estate projects
- UAE real estate majors presented opportunity to invest in Chinese fund
- Dubai Holding to invest in Tunisian real estate projects