Dubai the City that Cares pushes gold sales to $27.2 million within nine days of Ramadan
Sales of Gold and Jewelry Group witnessed a noticeable increase in the last two weeks, and is expected to increase even more during the second half of the month of Ramadan, stated a press release.
Experts have confirmed that the activities sponsored by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) as well as the many valuable gifts that the DCCI and the Gold and Jewelry Group are giving away have aided the increase in sales, seen through the amount of coupons which customers have received from the participating Gold and Jewelry Group outlets.
The Gold and Jewelry Group, made up of 300 outlets, is also going to be taking part in the charitable activities taking place during Dubai the City that Cares 2002. They will be donating the sum of 50,000 Emirati dirhams ($13,613) to organizations such as Rashid Pediatric Center, UICEF and the UAE Red Crescent. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DSF gold and jewelry promotion generates $81 million in sales
- Gold and Jewelry Group reports sales in excess of $53 million in first 2 weeks of DSF 2004
- Emirates gold sellers target a $2.5 billion sales volume over the next eight years
- Special gold and jewelry court at Global Village for DSF 2003
- Gold & Jewelry Group to install gold analyzer to guarantee purity