Dubai Civil Aviation showcases airport development
Dubai’s Department of Civil Aviation is to showcase its $2.5 billion airport expansion scheme at Arabian Travel Market, the Middle East's travel and tourism exhibition, which will be held at Airport Expo Dubai from May 7-10, 2002. Initial construction groundwork has begun and the project is due for completion by 2006. The next phase of the expansion program will take place in the new Terminal 3 and Concourses 2 and 3. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DUBAI DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL AVIATION GRANTS OFFICIAL PATRONAGE TO APTS ME 2006
- Dubai Civil Aviation in negotiations to obtain Dh10 billion for airport expansion
- Shell showcases its entire portfolio of aviation products at 5th Airport Build and Supply Exhibition
- Airport Show to showcase growth opportunities in region’s AED 220 billion airport infrastructure projects
- Boeing Subsidiary Preston Aviation Solutions Closes Deal with Dubai Civil Aviation Authority.