Dubai conference to discuss booming real estate market in Jordan, Bahrain, Lebanon and Qatar
The booming real estate market in Jordan as a trend in the Middle East region is one of the themes to be discussed in a conference to be held in Dubai next month.
According to Jordan Times, top players in the Middle Eastern real estate market are set to gather to debate the future of the market and developments during the Feb.1-2 conference.
The experience of the real estate market in Jordan will be discussed at the forum along with those of Bahrain, Lebanon and Qatar. The second Middle East Real Estate Conference is being organized at a time when there is an almost unanimous view that investment in the region's booming real estate market is predicted to remain buoyant during 2005 as major new projects near completion, and new developments are planned.
- Regional real estate and property market estimated at US$150 billion
- Jordan: Real estate market booming
- obg releases the market: real estate 2007, its ground-breaking new emerging market report on real estate investment
- Bahrain: Real estate trading booms
- Real Estate to displace oil as top contributor to Dubai GDP