Dubai Contracting Company awarded contract for new residential tower at the Dubai Marina
Dubai Contracting Company (DCC) was recently awarded the main contract to build a new residential tower in Dubai Marina valued at AED 244,000,000. The tower is planned to cover a built-up area of 43,677m2 and will stand 30 storeys tall, have 2 large top floor penthouses, and 3 basements. Consultants Erga Progress are the consultants on the project, which is expected to start before the middle of this year and be completed within 24 months.
DCC’s Contracts Director, Mr. Ian Harper, noted that “DCC is both excited and proud to be awarded this new project. We look forward to constructing a residential tower of the high standards and quality that people expect from our projects.”
- Dubai Contracting Company awarded AED 265 million contract for new residential tower at the Dubai Marina
- New 30-storey tower planned for Dubai
- Dubai Contracting Company awarded contract for new residential tower at the Dubai Marina
- New residential tower to be built at Dubai Marina
- Contract for Dubai Pearl's 'Omnix Towers' awarded to DCC