Dubai Crown Prince updated on residential project, orders to build 100,000 hotel rooms
General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince, UAE Defence Minister and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council on Tuesday reviewed reports on the development of Abu Heil residential area and the status hospitality industry in Dubai, WAM reported. In this regard, he ordered building of 100,000 hotel rooms to satisfy growing occupancy rates.
- Dubai's crown prince orders construction of art complex
- Dubai: New residential project for national youngsters
- Dubai: Shaikh Mohammed OKs building one of the world's tallest hotels
- How can a hotel possibly cost this much? UAE to direct sovereign wealth towards $1.5 billion hotel on Palm Jumeirah
- 20% of Dubai Financial Market shares to be offered for subscription