Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing updates German publication
The Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing updated TW Tagungs Wirtschact’s Convention Industry magazine, one the leading MICE publications in Germany, about the emirate’s growth and achievements in the MICE sector.
The Department hosted Convention Industry magazine’s Editor, Mr. Karl-Heinz Angst on his four-day visit, which included meetings with senior officials from DTCM, and leading five-star hotels and convention centers in Dubai.
The visit was coordinated by Mr. Ahmed Othman, Officer, Mission Department, DTCM.
Mr. Angst, who came to Dubai via Emirates Airlines, visited hotels such as Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa, the Fairmont, Grand Hyatt, Royal Mirage, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Sofitel City Center Hotel, Novotel World Trade Center And Burj Al Arab. He also met with officials from Emirates Airlines, International Convention Center, and was taken on a city tour hosted by Arabian Adventures.
- Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing strengthens ties with travel trade partners in Germany
- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing joins Dubai eGovernment’s AskDubai service
- Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- DTCM honours private and public sector partners for support towards opening of new cruise terminal