Dubai eGovernment calls for strategic partnerships between government departments
Dubai eGovernment successfully migrated to the next level of governance by investing in information technology (IT).
"eGovernments need to develop clear objectives inspired by the needs of customers, by observing the ground reality and tailoring solutions for individual needs," said Director of e-Services for the Dubai eGovernment, Salem Al-Shair.
Dubai eGovernment is a pioneering initiative in the region to provide online services across the spectrum of corporate and community life in the emirate. It also has a vision to integrate individually automated government departments under the single umbrella of the eGovernment initiative, thus empowering employees across lines of businesses and levels of government, besides facilitating the lives of citizens and customers of the government. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai eGovernment online services reach 600 service mark
- Dubai eGovernment's Community Outreach & Marketing Committee to launch pilot project for cross-promotion
- UAE Air Force & Defense Institute delegation visits Dubai eGovernment
- Dubai eGovernment and local banks introduce Online Direct Debit for public transactions
- Dubai eGovernment and Zayed University sign MoU for enhanced cooperation