Dubai eGovernment to host 2nd Middle East eGovernment Summit
Dubai eGovernment will host the 2nd Middle East eGovernment Summit in Dubai on February 15, 2005 at The Fairmont Hotel Dubai organized by Arabian Events, to highlight the latest developments in the implementation of its e-governance programme.
The Summit will allow local and regional experts the opportunity to share their experiences in the successful implementation of eGovernment initiatives, from concept to delivery.
Local speakers will include Mahmood Al Bastaki, Acting Director, eServices, Dubai eGovernment who will deliver the opening address, Rehab Lootah, eServices Provisioning Manager, Dubai eGovernment and Mahmood Amir Mawani Abdullah, Project Director, Federal eGovernment.
“The Middle East eGovernment Summit is being organised to discuss and address the growing demands for eBusiness solutions from Government and other public sector organisations in the Middle East,” said Mahmood Al Bastaki. “The focus will be on strategic and technological solutions for the successful implementation of government-to-government, government-to-customer and government-to-business operations.”
- Dubai eGovernment participates in international summit of eGovernment advocates in Tunisia
- Injazat Data Systems focuses on technology strategies for CIOs at 2nd UAE eGovernment Projects and eServices Summit
- Middle East e-Government Forum
- Dubai to host The Middle East Money Summit 2009
- Dubai eGovernment to provide 90% of Government services through electronic channels