Dubai eGovernment's AskDubai contact center handle over 60,000 calls
Dubai eGovernment's AskDubai Contact Centre handled more than 60,000 calls and 1,200 emails since its launch in June 2003 and until April 2004. In addition, it initiated more than 20,000 outbound calls, 550 online chats and over 50 faxes.
These figures were provided by Mahmood Al Bastaki, Business Process Re-engineering Consultant, Dubai eGovernment, while speaking at a seminar on Regional Call Centre Trends in Dubai.
"Dubai eGovernment's AskDubai service is designed to be a single point of contact to all the government departments in Dubai, available 24 hours a day with bilingual support and multiple channels of communication," said Al Bastaki. "It is a unified point for inquiries, complaints and feedback and has been used effectively by some departments to outsource their customer care requirements." (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Police joins eGovernment's AskDubai contact centre
- Dubai eGovernment to carry out usability audit of government departments' websites
- Roads and Transport Authority to adopt eServices of Dubai eGovernment
- Dubai eGovernment calls for strategic partnerships between government departments
- More than half a million SMS messages delivered in 3 months by mDubai