Dubai: Exhibition of Hong Kong products
For the first time, more than 200 Hong Kong companies will be in Dubai from 12 to 16 December for the largest ever exhibition of Hong Kong products. The event, 'Hong Kong in Style', will be held at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre, running concurrently with the annual International Autumn Trade Fair.
'Hong Kong in Style' features market-leading companies exhibiting award-winning consumer electronics, fashion, toys, jewellery, watches and optical goods. "Dubai was a natural choice for this ground-breaking fair. The city attracts quality buyers from around the region, looking for competitively-priced, stylish products," said Jeff Ambjorn, Middle East Director for event organiser, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
"Previously, buyers had to travel to Hong Kong to see such a wide selection. With 'Hong Kong in Style' we are bringing the products to you," Ambjorn said.
- Hong Kong enhances participation at International Autumn Fair; Trade with the UAE up at US$2.26 billion in first eight months of 2006
- Dubai council: Hong Kong trade exhibitions will be held as scheduled
- Hong Kong-UAE trade increased grows 22 percent in 2002
- Hong Kong Hungers for Boosted Trade with Mid-Eastern Nations
- 'Worldwide Property Show' in the Gulf region