Dubai Festival City: Construction works to begin
Dubai Festival City will invite tenders for the construction of a Dh700 million hotel to be managed by the Four Seasons Hotel group, officials said. According to Gulf News, work on the Four Seasons Hotel Dubai - the first Four Seasons property in the UAE - will begin at the end of 205 and is due for completion in late 2006. The 250-room luxury hotel is scheduled to open in 2007.
The Four Seasons Hotel Dubai will have 250 rooms, a number of villas, a health club, a destination spa, five restaurants and a range of conference and banquet facilities.
The Al Futtaim Group, which owns the development, is also fast-tracking its $4.2 billion (Dh15.41 billion) mixed-use residential project, Dubai Festival City.
- DCC awarded half-billion Dirham contract
- Dubai Maritime City begins earth works for Middle East's first-of-its-kind yacht repair facility
- Saleh Constructions commence work at Dubai Lifestyle City in DUBAILAND®
- Dubai fabric city construction soon begins
- Autodesk Building Systems streamlines construction process at Dubai Festival City