Dubai Government Departments plan for joint marketing
Government departments in Dubai met together recently to plan a series of joint marketing and community outreach programs as a significant step towards complete online integration within the Dubai e-Government portal.
The participation of 19 government departments under the umbrella of Dubai e-Government at the recently concluded GITEX Dubai 2002 marked the first such major joint exercise by various government departments in Dubai. The team effort displayed by the participating departments and the role played by them in promoting their services as part of the Dubai e-Government portal was highlighted at the meeting chaired by Director of e-Services for the Dubai e-Government, Salem Al-Shair.
The departments that demonstrated their online services at the Dubai e-Government stand at GITEX were the Department of Economic Development, Dubai Police, DEWA, Department of Health and Medical Services (DOHMS), Dubai Development Board, Dubai Municipality, Civil Defence, Department of Civil Aviation, Land Department, Dubai Transport, Awqaf & Islamic Affairs, Real Estate Department, Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry, DTCM and the Department of Information. The participants also included the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Administration, Ministry of Interior. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- E-revolution slow but sure in Jordan’s bureaucracy
- Credit Bureau to be Joint Venture between Economic Departments in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Dubai Awqaf Department Goes Online
- Dubai eGovernment launches survey to measure level of satisfaction of local departments with Government Resource Planning System
- Dubai eGovernment & Tejari sign MoU to integrate government resource planning, e-Procurement systems