Dubai to have the largest stand at ATM 2002
The Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has ensured that as host venue for the forthcoming Arabian Travel Market 2002, to be held May 7-10, 2002, Dubai will have the largest exhibition stand, centrally located at the Airport Expo this year.
“Our stand is an exceptional 360 square meters this year to accommodate the 50 travel industry co-participants from Dubai who will be exhibiting under the DTCM umbrella to present a strong and unified image of the emirate to the regional and international travel community who will be present in large numbers at the ATM,” said DTCM Director Operations and Marketing, Mohammed Khamis bin Hareb, according to a press release.
Speaking to co-participants at the pre-fair meeting at the Head Office in Dubai, DTCM Manager Overseas Promotions Ibrahim Ahli said, “Last year, 30 co-participants joined us on the Dubai stand and this year the number has risen to 50 so the stand space had to be increased substantially to accommodate the co-participants.” — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DTCM releases German and French language editions of Destination Dubai travel manual
- Successful participation by Dubai malls at DEPE ATM stand
- Madinat Jumeirah resort development unveiled at ATM 2002
- Accor Boosts Presence at ATM 2006 with Larger Stand and Aggressive Expansion Plans
- HP to have largest IT presence at Gitex