Dubai to host 10th Gulf Food, Hotel and Equipment Exhibition
The 10th Gulf Food, Hotel and Equipment Exhibition is set to be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre from February 20-23.
The exhibition will be a industry event, which includes food and beverage, food processing machinery, hotel, refrigeration and food service equipment, baking and confectionery products and equipment, hotel supplies and service, and hospitality information systems, according to a report in Khaleej Times.
- MasterCard Supports 10th Annual Cards Middle East Conference as the Official Payments Solutions Partner
- Expo Centre Sharjah to become a mini China
- The Food, Hotel & Equipment Technologies Exhibition
- Jafza’s participation in 11th Gulf Food, Hotel and Equipment Exhibition attracts attention to its range of offerings for food companies
- Gulfood 2007 - The 12th Gulf Food, Hotel and Equipment Exhibition and Salon