Dubai to host exhibition for Retail Real Estate Industry
The Middle East's leading exhibition for the Retail Real Estate Industry will be held in Dubai (The Convention Centre, Jumeirah Beach Hotel) during December 11 - 14, 2005.
Shopping centre industry professionals from all over the Middle East, India, USA, Europe and Asia are to gather at the event to network and exchange ideas while benefiting from the expertise of this year's invited speakers. Over 300 delegates representing shopping centre owners & developers, retailers, shopping centre managers, property management companies, are expected to attend this year' s convention. The conference is jointly organised by the Middle East Council of Shopping Centres (MECSC) and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
The last convention in 2004, attracted over 270 delegates from across the Middle East, India, Europe, Asia, South Africa, US, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- Tamdeen SCD partakes in Retail Real Estate Forum and Exhibition
- Dubai Investments unveils pioneering real estate concepts at Cityscape
- Retail City real estate conference agenda disclosed
- Dubai and Bahrain to host workshop on Retail Real Estate Management
- The Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce & Industry hosts the exclusive Real Estate Investment World Summit in October