Dubai FDI partners with Musthafa & Almana to enhance outreach in India
Dubai FDI targets to attract, grow and retain foreign direct investment.
Dubai FDI, the foreign investment office in the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai, has appointed advocates and consultants Musthafa & Almana as its legal representatives and advisors in India as part of facilitating investment and setting up businesses in Dubai.
The core objective is to develop and sustain a competitive investment environment to support, stimulate and grow key economic sectors, job creation and community support in line with the Dubai Strategic Plan, eventually enabling Dubai to realise its vision of being a preferred investment destination globally.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Foreign Investment Office releases special report: Dubai – The FDI destination of choice
- Dubai consolidates commercial laws to bolster investment
- Dubai’s Department of Economic Development receives Malaysian trade delegation
- DED releases guide for investing in the manufacturing sector in Dubai
- American-owned company to invest in Dubai real estate project