Dubai FDI partners with Musthafa & Almana to enhance outreach in India
Dubai FDI, the foreign investment office in the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai, has appointed advocates and consultants Musthafa & Almana as its legal representatives and advisors in India as part of facilitating investment and setting up businesses in Dubai.
The core objective is to develop and sustain a competitive investment environment to support, stimulate and grow key economic sectors, job creation and community support in line with the Dubai Strategic Plan, eventually enabling Dubai to realise its vision of being a preferred investment destination globally.
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Frozen: Arab Spring economies barely trading with one another
- Foreign Investment Office releases special report: Dubai – The FDI destination of choice
- Dubai consolidates commercial laws to bolster investment
- Dubai’s Department of Economic Development receives Malaysian trade delegation
- DED releases guide for investing in the manufacturing sector in Dubai
- American-owned company to invest in Dubai real estate project