Dubai FDI partners with Musthafa & Almana to enhance outreach in India
Dubai FDI, the foreign investment office in the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai, has appointed advocates and consultants Musthafa & Almana as its legal representatives and advisors in India as part of facilitating investment and setting up businesses in Dubai.
The core objective is to develop and sustain a competitive investment environment to support, stimulate and grow key economic sectors, job creation and community support in line with the Dubai Strategic Plan, eventually enabling Dubai to realise its vision of being a preferred investment destination globally.
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?
- A bleak record: Turkey comes second in OECD income inequality list
- ًA safe bet? Why the ME's businessmen are chasing after St.Kitts and Nevis' citizenship
- Say what, Erdogan? 1.6 million living on less than $4.30 a day in Turkey
- Foreign Investment Office releases special report: Dubai – The FDI destination of choice
- Dubai consolidates commercial laws to bolster investment
- Dubai’s Department of Economic Development receives Malaysian trade delegation
- DED releases guide for investing in the manufacturing sector in Dubai
- American-owned company to invest in Dubai real estate project