Dubai Industrial City unveils master plan
Dubai Industrial City (DIC) has completed the master plan for the city that will spread across 560 million square feet of prime land and house manufacturing zones, a dedicated industrial growth fund and an international engineering academy, a dedicated logistics zone and a sprawling commercial area.
Additionally, commercial developments such as residential communities and retail developments with high-rise towers, piers and promenades will also be built.
- 19 companies invest more than AED 650 million in constructing factories at Dubai Industrial City
- Dubai Studio City awards contract
- Arabian Gulf Mechanical Centre (AGMC) to set up AED 60 Million service centre for BMW and MINI at Dubai Industrial City
- UAE President OKs new posh city plan
- Third phase of Dubai Investments Park project announced