Dubai Investments reports net profit of AED 1.5 billion for 2007
Dubai Investments PJSC (“DI”) reported exceptional results for the year ended 31 December 2007, with consolidated total income of AED 3.72 billion, 82 per cent more than the total income of AED 2.04 billion for the year ended 31 December 2006. The net profit for the year was AED 1,506 million, 52 % more than the net profit of AED 989 million for the previous year. These outstanding results were due to excellent performances by group entities.
The total income for the fourth quarter of 2007 (4Q07) is AED 1,226 million, 109% more than the total income of AED 587 million for the fourth quarter of 2006 (4Q06). The net profit for 4Q07 is AED 435 million, 77% more than the net profit of AED 245 million for 4Q06.
Total assets as at 31 December 2007 have increased to AED 10.80 billion, a growth of 70% over the total assets of AED 6.34 billion at the same date last year.
Total Shareholders’ Equity as at 31 December 2007 has increased to AED 4.96 billion, a growth of 35% over the Total Shareholders’ Equity of AED 3.67 billion at the same date last year mainly on account of substantial net profits achieved.
The return on average equity achieved for the year is 35% and return on average share capital is 73%. The earnings per share (EPS) for the year is AED 0.69, 47% higher than the EPS of AED 0.47 for the previous year. The return on average total assets achieved for the year is 18%.
- Dubai Investments reports net profit of AED 803 million for half year ended 30 June 2007
- Dubai Investments reports a net profit of AED 253 million for first quarter 2006
- Dubai Investments reports net profit of AED 1.035 billion for half year ended 30 June 2008
- Dubai Investments reports un-audited net profit of AED 991 million for 2006, a growth of 45% over last year
- Dubai Investments reports a net profit of AED 544 million for first half of 2006,