Dubai IT firm forms partnership with the UK’s Techtonik
Dubai’s Tech Enterprises has formed a distribution partnership with UK based software company Techtonik. The deal has resulted in Tech Enterprises becoming the sole distributor of Techtonik's extensive product range in the Middle East region.
Tech Enterprises will specialize in the supply of software business solutions to system integrators and resellers. Techtonik's core business of information security services has grown exponentially in the past few years resulting in major expansion. With Dubai now added to a long list of major international business partners, the company has filled the gap in a profitable market.
Tech Enterprises was formed in 2003 in partnership with UK based software company Techtonik. Tech Enterprises is the sole distributor of Techtonik products for the Middle East region, specializing in the supply of software business solutions to system integrators and resellers. In the first six-month period, the Middle East company alone achieved over £15 million in sales. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AWATCO launches STAAD.pro 2002 in UAE
- DED committee to study allowing GCC nationals to form foreign partnership firms without locals
- Brand Lounge and global firm Trout & Partners form a strategic partnership
- Emaar forms joint venture with UK-based united utilities for utility infrastructure management
- TASWEEK Real Estate Marketing & Development forms assets and property management joint venture with UK’s MERJS.