Dubai Land Department starts registration of freehold properties for non-GCC residents
Dubai Land Department has commenced registration of freehold properties for non-GCC residents, a source told Gulf News.
A decree identifying Dubai's freehold zones has been officially approved and could be accepted as law by the end of July. But, according to the source, the process of issuing title deeds in individual names is in fact under way.
- Emaar Properties, Nakheel and Dubai Properties handle registration of land
- Dubai Land Department prepares for real estate rush
- Dubai Government issues long-awaited property law
- Dubai's proposed property law to legalize freehold ownership of land
- Land sale fee reduced, mortgage registration fee cap issued in Dubai