Dubai Land Department starts registration of freehold properties for non-GCC residents
Dubai Land Department has commenced registration of freehold properties for non-GCC residents, a source told Gulf News.
A decree identifying Dubai's freehold zones has been officially approved and could be accepted as law by the end of July. But, according to the source, the process of issuing title deeds in individual names is in fact under way.
- Dubai Government issues long-awaited property law
- Dubai Land Department prepares for real estate rush
- Freehold Decree issued in RAK
- Emaar Properties, Nakheel and Dubai Properties handle registration of land
- department of municipal affairs and al tamimi & company host a seminar on the abu dhabi property laws