Revolutionary: DAMAC properties introduces Fendi-styled villas
DAMAC Properties has launched sales of the world's first FENDI-styled villas. The 34 properties are located in a private-gated community in the 42 million sq ft Akoya by DAMAC master development off Umm Suqeim Road in Dubai.
Each unit comes with interior designs and decor from the FENDI Casa range and offers a unique and stylish interpretation of the iconic Italian fashion brand, all of which is uniquely designed by FENDI’s specialist interior designers, to offer a contemporary home for the most prestigious living experience.
The villas, which come with a starting price of AED36,000,000 and will be ready in Q1 2017, have a prime location overlooking the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai. The villas vary in size from 7,900 sq ft to 16,767 sq ft.
“These exclusive, limited edition, FENDI villas are being designed with only the most stylish and demanding clientele in mind,” said Ziad El Chaar, Managing Director, DAMAC Properties. “The creativity and elegance brought to life in the world’s first FENDI villas take pride of place in one of the most desirable locations in Akoya by DAMAC.
Given the limited number of villas available, combined with the response we have already seen since announcing this project, we expect these one-off, select designs to be very well received.”
FENDI Casa translates the FENDI savoir faire and creativity, as well as its distinctive materials, into elegant objects and cinematic ambiances that are timeless and exceptionally made. Fur is used for the sofas, cushions, carpets; leather on a couch is treated with the same flair as Selleria handmade and numbered bag; marbles, stones, woods are mixed in inventively precious ways. In pure FENDI style, pieces and details are so carefully streamlined. They become instantly iconic, from the Crystal chair to the spectacular Urano bed.
- Good news for Dubai's real estate as deals boosted by $31 billion
- Sale prices in Abu Dhabi's residential property sector up by 17 percent in H1
- Unholy spending? Luxury leasing options on the rise in Mecca
- Ajman: a viable, more affordable property market?
- Putting things in perspective: how many apartments in the Middle East can Ronaldo buy with his World Cup salary?
- Fendi and the BinLadins come together: BinLadin group awarded $94 million luxury tower contract
- Dubai’s luxury Loretto apartment complex sells out in one night
- Dubai Properties to sell new villas soon
- DAMAC Properties Egypt Awards Tender to Egyptian Union for Construction
- DAMAC introduces theMost Exclusive Residence in Egypt