The Dubai Mall to house the world's largest indoor gold souq
Emaar Properties plans to set up the “world’s largest indoor gold souq” at the Dubai Mall. Hundreds of stalls from major gold retail houses will be linked among internal shopping streets.
The whole structure will be topped by a 50-meter high dome located in the epicenter of the souq. Entrances to the market are strategically located on four sides of the perimeter to capitalize on the movement and concentration of the shoppers.
Emaar’s Dubai Mall comprises five million square feet of retail space, additional residential and retail amenities. It is an integral part of the Burj Dubai project. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Mall opens with largest number of retailers in the world’s largest-ever mall opening
- Business Booms in Dubai's Gold Souq
- Middle East’s largest SEGA Republic to open at The Dubai Mall
- Emaar Malls Group awards winners with glittering prizes during Dubai Summer Surprises
- Luxury fashion retailers confirm opening at The Dubai Mall’s Fashion Avenue Dedicated haute couture precinct to feature over 70 signature stores Stat