Dubai Marina to get Grosvenor House hotel
Ground has been broken at the first hotel complex on the Dubai Marina, to be named Grosvenor House Hotel and Apartments, West Marina Beach Resort by Le Meridien. The new hotel and apartment project is scheduled to open to guests in late 2004.
The multi-use, 45-storey complex is owned by Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al-Maktoum, Chairman of Emirates Airline and President of Dubai Civil Aviation. It will have 218 rooms and suites in the self-contained hotel tower, as well as 206, one, two and three-bedroom butler-serviced apartments.
Le Meridien Group is a global company with a portfolio of 140 luxury and upscale hotels in 55 countries worldwide. The majority of its properties are located in the world's top cities and resorts throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
The company also enjoys a strategic alliance with JAL-owned Nikko Hotels providing loyal guests access to an additional 42 properties around the world. With its headquarters in London, Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts is owned by Nomura International and managed by Terra Firma Capital Partners. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Grosvenor House revives the Ottoman Empire, Persian cuisine gets the five-star touch at new hotel
- Grosvenor House opens hotel in Dubai Marina
- Dubai: Sheikh Ahmed inaugurates Grosvenor House
- Leasing started at Grosvenor House West Marina Beach
- Wilby to manage Grosvenor House Hotel and Hotel Apartments Dubai