Dubai Marine World announced
A Dh205 million project called Dubai Marine World was announced Tuesday at Dubai Municipality.
Dubai Marine World will include a Dolphinarium, a Fish Farm, a GatorVille, a research and therapy centre and a Coral Reef Aquarium.
This project will be spread over a total area of 19,000 square metres in Creek Park, an attractive location in the heart of Dubai.
According to Khaleej Times, as the first phase of the project, the municipality and Royal Segrex, the company that will implement the project on a Build, Operate, Transfer (BOT) system, announced details of the Dh33 million, 4,900 sq metres Dubai Dolphinarium project which will include a water circus show, dolphin therapy, dolphin sighting excursions, lectures and others.
- Dive in and invest in personal reefs Dubai-shore
- Standard Chartered Private Equity announces US$ 75 million equity investment in Topaz Energy and Marine
- Topaz Energy and Marine moves to Almas Tower
- Drydocks World group now poised to become a marine industry giant
- World’s top yacht builders and marine sports companies confirmed for Saudi international boat show