Dubai: Masterplan to turn 8 per cent of total acreage into greenery
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Deputy Ruler, UAE Minister of Finance and Industry and Chairman of Dubai Municipality, has approved a number of landscape projects worth Dh 48 million in various parts of the emirate of Dubai.
The projects, which include establishing four new parks, are part of an agricultural masterplan to turn 8 per cent of Dubai total acreage into greenery, WAM reported.
- PCFC statistics indicate 128 per cent increase in trade of foodstuff between 2001 and 2005
- Buyers set to gain big on RITAJ with 8.5% return on investment
- Equestrian Trade Fair Al Fares 2008 to Open Today with 10 per cent More Participation
- Gulf countries aiming for 6 million metric tons of annual aluminium production
- UAE: Sheikh Hamdan approves DWTC masterplan