Dubai Municipality and Dubai eGovernment launch online payment facility
Dubai Municipality and Dubai eGovernment have announced a new online payment facility to enable customers to complete transactions online without visiting Dubai Municipality's offices.
The new ePay service, part of the Dubai eGovernment initiative, allows customers to pay bills and invoices online using a Visa or MasterCard credit card or through an eDirham smart card. Customer payments are processed using the secure Electronic Payment Gateway of Dubai eGovernment.
Initially, fourteen services are supported by the ePay service. Another four services, including parking fines and Dubai Central Laboratories Services, are to be added to the list shortly.
Currently, the ePay service allows customers to pay online using a Visa or MasterCard credit card or an eDirham smart card. Shortly, Dubai eGovernment's online payment gateway will also support account-to-account bank transfers.
The online transaction service of Dubai eGovernment has been designed to allow customers to centrally view and process their transactions for bulk services through the Centralized Billing Service or individually through the corresponding eServices. The time spent by customers is reduced dramatically since multiple payments can be cleared in one online transaction. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai eGovernment and Zakat Fund to launch first electronic Zakat payment channel
- DOHMS to be first government department to introduce online eDirham facility
- Dubai Land Department adopts Dubai eGovernment’s ePay System
- Dubai eGovernment and local banks introduce Online Direct Debit for public transactions
- Roads and Transport Authority to adopt eServices of Dubai eGovernment