Dubai Municipality announces completion of second phase of Building Permit
The IT Department at Dubai Municipality (DM) announced yesterday (Wednesday, November 22, 2006), the completion of the second phase of the Building Permit Certification Service of the Building Department, making it one of the biggest eGovernment implementations undertaken by the Municipality. The completion of this phase will ensure 100 per cent online transactions between Dubai Municipality and building contractors in Dubai.
During its participation in the recently concluded IT exhibition GITEX 2006, Dubai Municipality also announced the launch of its Food Import & Re-Export System of the Public Health Department. The Food Import & Re-Export System is a web-based application that enables traders to apply for different facilities provided by the Food Control Section of the Municipality.
The Building Permits Certificate Service offers a host of electronic services to clients and will process large amounts of data related to building permits and construction activities in Dubai. One of the innovative features of the service will be the availability of information on all major construction projects being undertaken in Dubai, in addition to detailed descriptions on existing and upcoming buildings which come under the purview of Dubai Municipality. The Building Permit Certification Service will be integrated with all other electronic services of Dubai Municipality.
- Dubai Municipality announces completion of second phase of Building Permit Certification Service
- Dubai Municipality to launch second phase of Building Permit Certification Service
- Dubai Municipality OKs second phase of Burj Dubai
- Dubai municipality permits new building project
- Dubai Municipality announces successful completion of phase 1 of its property & lease management system Ta’jeer