Dubai Municipality announces new development plans
The Dubai Municipality has announced plans to develop two new areas in the emirate. The plans are part of several modern projects, approved by Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum and include several residential, industrial, tourism and investment projects as well as a business center in Jebel Ali.
This announcement was made in a press conference at the Dubai Municipality by Assistant Director General for Planning and Building Affairs, Hussein Nasser Lootah and Director of Planning Department at Dubai Municipality, Abdullah AbdulRahim.
AbdulRahim said as part of the Municipality's commitment to providing investment opportunities in vibrant areas of the city and boosting trade, a full-fledged investment area has been planned in South Al-Barsha at a total area of 120 hectors with 227 residential plots that can accommodate 42,000 people.
He noted that the planning of this area has been approved as per a thorough study keeping pace with new trends in the urban development of the city. The study suggests compensation for owners of lands affected by development projects in different parts of the emirate. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Municipality announces landmark IT development project
- Dubai Municipality’s IT department announces plans to implement requirements management tool
- Dadabhai Construction announces plans to launch new BD 20 million waterfront Housing & Development project in Bahrain
- Only in Dubai! Developers announce plans for climate-controlled city
- Western region municipality announce plans to expand state-of-the art integrated government service centers