Dubai Municipality to conduct detailed survey of Rashidiya housing
Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, ruler of Dubai, ordered the municipality of Dubai earlier this week to conduct a detailed survey on all houses in the Rashidiya district of the emirate.
Acting Director-General of the Dubai Municipality Hussein Nasser Lotah announced that a technical report would be prepared in the near future in line with Shaikh Mohammed's request, reported <i>WAM</i>.
- Dubai Names Roads, Streets after Major Arab Cities
- Dubai Municipality Mulls Over Building Database
- Dubai Municipality undertakes survey on emirate's coasts
- Imdaad cooperates with Dubai Municipality for ‘My City, My Environment’ initiative
- What about human rights violations? ‘Smart’ devices to inspect labour housing in Dubai