Dubai Municipality issues license for 16-storey building in Dubai Marina
The Dubai Municipality has recently issued a license to build a 16-story building in the Dubai Marina at a cost of 64 million Emirati dirhams ($17 million).
According to Head of the Building Licenses Section at the Building and Housing Department of the Municipality, Khalid Mohammed Saleh, the proposed building will comprise residential apartments, offices and shops in addition to a large car park.
The building will have a three level basement, ground floor, service floor and 16 upper stories. The total built-up area will be 323,900 square feet while the plot area is over 38,000 square feet.
Saleh added that the complex will have 98 single bedroom apartments, 54 two-bedrrom apartments and 20 three bedroom apartments. In addition, there will be 22,500 square feet of office space and 16,000 square feet of commercial space. The parking lot will have the capacity to accommodate 192 cars. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 44-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai municipality issues license for new commercial building at Port Saeed
- Dubai Municipality issues license to construct 70-story tower
- 66-storey building to be built in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality OKs 33-story twin tower project