Dubai Municipality issues license for 44-storey building in Dubai Marina
Dubai Municipality has recently issued the license to build a 44-story building in Dubai Marina at a cost of 130 million Emirati dirhams ($35 million).
Engineer Khalid Mohammed Saleh, Head of the Building Licenses Section at the Building and Housing Department of the Municipality said the proposed building would comprise residential apartments, hotel suites and offices in addition to a large car park.
The building will have three basements, ground floor, and 44 upper stories. The total built-up area will be more than 672,000 square feet while the plot area is over 50,000 square feet.
Saleh added that the building would have a total of 156 apartments with three or more bedrooms. In addition, there will be eight hotel suites, in addition to offices at a total area of 1,058 square feet. The parking lot can accommodate 329 cars. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Municipality OKs 33-story twin tower project
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 16-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality to build multi-story car parking in Al Sabkha
- Dubai municipality issues license for new commercial building at Port Saeed
- Permits issued for eight towers in December by Dubai Municipality