Dubai Municipality issues license to construct 70-story tower
Dubai Municipality has recently issued the license to construct a 70-story tower in the Trade Centre 2 Area at a cost of Dhs200 million. Engineer Khalid Mohammed Saleh, Director of the Building Department of the Municipality, said the proposed tower would consist of residential apartments and commercial shops.
The building will have two basement, ground floor, two mezzanine floors, three service floors, and 70 upper stories, in addition to a health club. The total built-up area will be more than 511,000 square feet while the plot area is over 10,000 square feet. Mr. Saleh added that the tower would have a total of 560 apartments, of which 280 are one-bedroom apartments, 40 two-bedroom apartments and 240 studio apartments. The total area of shops will be 13,000 square feet. The parking lot can accommodate 605 cars. There will be a health club with the total space being 603 square feet.
- Dubai Municipality OKs 33-story twin tower project
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 16-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai municipality issues license for new commercial building at Port Saeed
- 66-storey building to be built in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 44-storey building in Dubai Marina