Dubai municipality issues license for new commercial building at Port Saeed
Dubai Municipality has recently issued the license to build a 70 million Emirati dirham ($190 million) residential commercial building in the Port Saeed Area, the latest addition to the growing property sector of the Emirate.
Head of the Building Licenses Section at the Building and Housing Department of the Municipality, Khalid Mohammed Saleh said the 10-story building would comprise residential apartments, offices and shops in addition to a large car park and health club.
The building will have two basements, ground floor, first floor and ten upper stories. The building will include a health club on the rooftop. The total built-up area will be more than 216,000 square feet while the plot area is over 33,000 square feet.
Saleh added that the building would have a total of 50 apartments with three or more bedrooms. The office space is 22,500 square feet while the shops' area will be 16,000 square feet. The parking lot can accommodate 101 cars. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 16-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 44-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality issues license to construct 70-story tower
- 66-storey building to be built in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality OKs 33-story twin tower project