Dubai Municipality OKs 33-story twin tower project
Dubai Municipality has recently issued a license to construct a 33-story twin tower project in Dubai Marina at a cost of Dhs300 million.
Engineer Khalid Mohammed Saleh, Director of the Building Department of the Municipality, said the proposed towers would consist of residential apartment. According to WAM, the project will have a basement, ground floor, two stories as foundation for the twin towers, and 33 upper stories in addition to three small buildings whose height respectively are six floors, five floors and ground floor.
The total built-up area will be nearly 1.2 million square feet while the plot area is over 169,000 square feet.
Saleh added that the towers would have a total of 645 apartments, of which 80 are studio apartments, 259 one-bedroom apartments, 271 two-bedroom apartments and 35 apartments with three or more bedrooms. There will be a multi-purpose hall at an area of 650 square feet, in addition to a gymnasium, swimming pool and a parking lot that can accommodate 755 cars.
- Dubai Municipality issues license to construct 70-story tower
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 16-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 44-storey building in Dubai Marina
- 66-storey building to be built in Dubai Marina
- Dubai municipality issues license for new commercial building at Port Saeed