Dubai municipality permits new building project
The building licenses department at the Dubai municipality has recently permitted the construction of a new large-scale building project in the Port Said region, with the cost of 38 million dirhams.
According to Al-Bayan newspaper, the new building will consist of three underground floors, a ground floor, a first floor and nine additional stories.
The building will be constructed across a planned area of 129,000 square meters, of which 121,000 square meters will be used as a hotel, with 104 rooms and 21 suits. The rest of the area, 7,846 square meters, will be used for offices. The underground floors will be used as parking lots. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Municipality to launch second phase of Building Permit Certification Service
- Dubai Municipality announces completion of second phase of Building Permit
- Municipality of Dubai supervised the construction of 570 buildings in 2001
- Dubai Municipality announces completion of second phase of Building Permit Certification Service
- Dubai Municipality builds new park