Dubai: New project announced by Ali Moosa and Sons
A 45-floor commercial tower development was launched in Dubai. At a high-profile event Monday at the emirate’s Burj Al Arab hotel, developers Ali Moosa and Sons announcd the AI Tower – a development it hailed as a prime real-estate property located in the city centre at Jumeirah Village.
It will have a gross built up area of 410,629 sq feet with a judicious mix of retail space of 42,452 sq feet.
Calling its location "the business hub of New Dubai" the owners of project stated there had already been interest in the AED300 million project.
- Makaseb Holding and Ta’sees announce launch of AED 1 billion “Quattro West” in Jumeirah Village
- Saba Group launches Dubai's first twin-tower freehold residential project
- Dubai: Jumeirah Wave Business Towers launched
- Ali Moosa Tower1 leasing contract awarded to Asteco
- Khuyool Investments invests AED 8 billion in real estate projects in Dubai