Dubai: New residential project for national youngsters
According to Al-Yaum newspaper, in cooperation with the Dubai Water and Electricity Authorities, the Municipality of Dubai started to execute a new residential project for national youngsters. The project, which costs Dh 10 billion, consists of building 10,000 apartments in Al-Barshaa, Al-Warqaa and Aud Al-Matina.
In addition, the project includes building fancy public parks, leisure facilities and shopping centers. The project came following an initiative by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Defense Minister.
- Dubai: 33-storey tower project at Sheikh Zayed Road
- New 12-storey building in Dubai
- Dubai Crown Prince updated on residential project, orders to build 100,000 hotel rooms
- Dubai launches Knowledge Village project
- Dubai Municipality, National Central Cooling Co. (Tabreed) sign agreement over Dubai Metro Project