Dubai Police encourages use of e-services for maximum efficiency
The Dubai Police in co-ordination with Dubai e-Government, launched a public awareness campaign to encourage the use of the Internet to access the various e-services offered by the Dubai Police website and the Dubai e-Government portal, reported a press release.
The awareness campaign invites citizens to abide by the path of technology and wishes them success as a result of gain in knowledge and information. Aimed at promoting Internet culture among the citizens and popularizing the use of e-services, the campaign is expected to make use of various methods including advertisements, one-on-one interviews, news flashes and distribution of promotional material to achieve its objective. In addition, it will also emphasize the methods that can be used to overcome the negative impact of Internet usage, especially among the youth.
The police force emphasised the role of e-services in reducing paperwork and maximizing efficiency, in addition to being on track with Dubai government’s environment friendly vision. Currently, the Dubai police website offers citizens several services like information on traffic violations, congestion, safety and security, road maps, contact numbers including the addresses of all police stations in Dubai and precautionary steps to be taken in the event of emergencies. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Crime fight just got smarter: Dubai Police to put on Google Glass while driving their $400,000 Lamborghinis
- DEWA leads the way in eServices at GITEX
- Dubai school girls encouraged to enhance Internet skills
- Dubai eGovernment organizes online survey to evaluate quality of eServices provided through government websites
- DED and Al Tamimi & Company sign agreement to drive eServices for customers