Dubai Properties to expand Mazad globally
Dubai Properties, which recently launched Mazad, the UAE's first private property auction house, stated it would expand the brand globally.
Hashim Al Dabal, chief executive of Dubai Properties, said, "The plan is to eventually have Mazad conduct auctions in Dubai and different cities around the world such as London, Milan, Paris and Moscow, etc. Properties that will be put on auction will range from villas to plots of land, to apartments and offices."
- Mazad Auction House holds first auction in Dubai
- Landmark Properties Expands Globally
- Grand Midwest Group of Hotel Apartments Expands Portfolio, Launches New Five-star Deluxe Property in Dubai
- Emaar Properties expands residential portfolio in Dubai with Warsan Estate
- Holding Company ‘Dubai Properties Group’ Launched to Further Consolidate Operations